ADIDAS TANGO 12UEFA EURO 2012 OFFICIAL MATCH BALL
The official match ball of the UEFA Euro 2012 competition, the Tango 12 will be used on field during the European tournament which kicks off on June 8th at The National Stadium Warsaw.
• Based on the classic Tango design used during both the FIFA World Cup and UEFA EURO tournaments during the early 1980s, the adidas Tango 12 features a modern interpretation of the design including an outline inspired by the flags of the two host nations - Poland and Ukraine.
• The Tango 12 has a series of triangular panels that are thermally bonded together to ensure a true flight path. Covering each panel of the ball is a grip texture which supports boot to ball contact and enhances ball control.
• Beneath the outer surface of the ball lies a woven carcass and a new bladder for increased air retention and reduced water uptake.
• Top match ball. High-end materials in the cover, backing and bladder ensure perfect on-field performance.
• Highest FIFA rating. Ball passed tests on weight, water uptake, shape and size retention. FIFA APPROVED.
• Main Material: 70% polyurethane / 30% syntetic
• Size: 5
*Please Note: if desired size is not showing the product is not available.
VIP Price: $127.49