By creating an account and saving your information, you will be able to:
• Review past order details
• Save frequently used addresses
• Receive order status
• Get the latest on new arrivals and sales
To create an account you must have a valid email address. If you'd like to create an account now, click on MY ACCOUNT
We accept online orders worldwide. If you ever need to update your personal information, including shipping and billing preferences or email address, you may do so. For security reasons, you will be automatically logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity on the website. At this time, you would need to re-enter your email address and password in order to access your personal information. You can also log out by clicking "Log Out" under “My Account” section.
By creating an account and saving your information, you will be able to:
• Your full name
• A valid email address
• Date of Birth
• Current living address and phone number
• A password to return for future visits
Please note: your billing and shipping address must match. We are only able to ship to the billing address provided.
Saving Billing and Shipping Info
When saving your billing and shipping info, enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your credit card statement. Incomplete or incorrect info may slow order processing. A phone number is required in case of delivery issues. Your billing and shipping address must match. We are only able to ship to the billing address provided for security purposes.
Sign up for our email subscription for our specialized email updates and you will receive newsletters with the latest trends, new arrivals, special offers, and sale announcements. We use your past purchases as well as any preferences you've selected to provide you with the news you're most likely to be interested in.
If you no longer wish to receive email newsletters, you can unsubscribe by clicking "Unsubscribe" on any of our emails. Please note: If you unsubscribe from our email newsletters, you will still receive order-related emails, including order confirmations and shipping confirmations. We may also contact you by email regarding any questions related to your order or any contests or promotions you enter.
If you have any further questions or concerns regarding receiving emails, please contact our customer service team at 1-877-669-1002.
Managing Your Account
You can manage your personal information, including your email address, password, billing and shipping information or email preferences at any time. To access your account, click on "My Account" at the top of any page on our site. From here, you can select an area you wish to update and then press continue and your information will be saved. As an added security feature, you will be automatically logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity on our website. If this occurs, simply re-enter your email address and password to access your information.
Please note: For your security, we do not keep any credit card information saved on record. You will have to re-enter it every time you make a purchase on our website.
Your account (or user) name is your email address. Be sure to not forget your username as it is not changeable.
If you have an account and have forgotten your password, we can provide it for you. Simply enter your email address and click “Password forgotten? Click here” and we will provide you with a new temporary password by email. At any time you may edit your new temporary password by clicking on “change my account password” under the My Account section.
As you add items to your shopping cart, we will display your bag in the
Our size charts and measuring tips will help you order the correct size. Please note, our size charts provided for and by all suppliers are not 100% accurate due to the various styles of product made. Please only use this chart as a guide when ordering. In2Sports is not and will not be responsible for any incorrect sizing ordered. For further questions or concerns regarding sizing, please feel free to contact email@example.com
We do not offer any gift receipts for orders placed on In2sports.ca. You may, however, complete an exchange within 15 days of your purchase. Please view our Return Policy for more details. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not accept any gift cards purchased at our retail stores to be used online.
Once all of your selected merchandise is in your shopping cart, you are now ready to check out and place your order. At this point, we will ask you for your credit card information. You will have a chance to verify the information during checkout. If no changes are necessary, proceed to place Order. You will also receive an email confirming that your order has been received within approximately 24 hours. We will send you another email to notify you when your order has been shipped and that we've charged your credit card.
We accept online orders worldwide. Prices shown on this website are only shown in Canadian dollars. Payment methods acceptable are Visa, Master
We also offer a wide variety of customizable options at an additional charge. Please select desired product for available options and prices. All letters, numbers, logos and patches are heat-pressed similar to all authentic player jerseys. They are not stitched or embroidered. All customized orders are final sale. Please allow 3-5 business days for order completion. We do not guarantee the fit of customized items so if you are unsure of the fit; we strongly recommend that you are certain of your jersey size before placing the order.
Ordering online is safe and easy, just follow these 4 simple steps:
1. Click on "My Account" to register
2. Choose from a wide variety of products by clicking on desired category
3. Add products to your shopping cart
4. Proceed to checkout when ready
Save For Later
If you are unsure about the items in your shopping cart, you may save them for later by simply logging out. When you leave and return to the site, all the items you saved for later will be added back to your bag, so you can easily purchase them at that time, provided you have logged into your account or are using the same computer. Please be aware that stock does change on a daily basis and the items you have saved in your shopping cart may no longer be available upon return.
When you're done shopping, click "Checkout" to place your order. All of the items in your shopping cart appear in your order during checkout. If you don't want to order all of the items, simply edit your shopping cart.
• During checkout, you will be asked to provide:
• Your email address and password for security purposes
• The address you want to ship to
• A chance to add comments about your order
• Your credit card type, number and expiration date; and
• Any promotional codes you have received.
Placing an Order by Phone
Unfortunately, we do not take orders over the phone as we cannot verify credit card holder information in such manner. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service department at 1-877-669-1002
In2Sports.ca accepts the following forms of payment:
• American Express
Promo Codes and How to Use Them
Occasionally when you receive a special offer from us, you will also receive a promotional code to use. This code lets us know that the special offer should be applied to your order.
Using the code is easy:
• Just shop and check out as you normally would.
• When you get to checkout, enter your promotional code in the space provided after you have entered
• Once you have entered the promotional code and clicked "continue" the discount will reflect on your orders total
• If there is any problem with the promotional code you've entered, an error message will let you know how to correct the problem before you can continue to check
out or you can call us direct at 1-877-669-1002
We offer a one-time price adjustment if an item is marked down within 14 days of the date on your purchase. To obtain a price adjustment on an online purchase, you must call 1-877-669-1002 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org within the
Bulk Order Shipping Costs
Some orders may be subject to bulk order shipping costs. We calculate this cost based on the number of boxes required to ship your order. The cost of bulk shipping, if applicable, will be disclosed when you place your bulk order by phone and also provided to you in your shipment notification email.
Tax charges are based on applicable federal, provincial and harmonized sales tax rates based on the delivery address associated with your order. Where required, sales tax will also be applied to the shipping and handling charges. If you return an item for a refund, you will also receive a refund for the sales tax you paid for that item. You will not receive a refund for the sales tax you paid on the shipping and handling of that item, as the shipping and handling charges are non-refundable once an item has been shipped. If you have questions about the sales tax on your invoice, please call us anytime at 1-877-669-1002
Tax Exempt Purchases
If you are making a purchase for a tax-exempt organization or are an individual that qualifies for a tax exemption, please contact our Customer Service department 1-877-669-1002. To ensure compliance with federal and provincial tax laws, all requested forms and information must be received and verified by our Customer Service team before a tax refund can be processed.
Order Status and Tracking
Immediately after you place your online order, you will receive a confirmation email.
You will then receive two emails provided you have given us a valid email address after receiving an order confirmation.
1. The first confirms that your order was received. This email will arrive within 12-24 hours.
2. The second confirms that your order was shipped from our warehouse.
Please allow 3-10 business days for
Change in Your Order Status
Occasionally, high demand causes us to run out of certain items. If we don't have an item that you have ordered in stock, we'll notify you by phone or email immediately. Sometimes, an item is out of stock and not expected to come back in stock, so we must cancel the item. In this case, we will not charge you for the item or any taxes, shipping or handling charges. All items available for purchase are listed on our website. Under any circumstance where
Any size order will be shipped via UPS. All shipping rates are based on the destination, postal/zip code and the total weight of your order. Transit time is dependent on your destination so we suggest you give your order
Shipping services are only available Monday thru Friday excluding holidays. We reserve the right to alter shipping arrangements, including
Please note that
Shipments to International Addresses
We currently do not calculate International shipping costs online. You must call 1-877-669-1002 or send us an email message at email@example.com for a quote. Simply provide us with your full shipping address to obtain a quote.
Please note that
Please see manufacturing label for washing instructions.
Please follow the
• Wash garments inside out and hang to dry
• Machine wash gentle cycle, warm or cold water, mild detergent
• NO bleach
• NO ironing
• DO NOT put in dryer or dry clean
Without proper conditioning and care, leather can dry out until it eventually cracks and falls apart. To really protect your leather shoes and keep them looking their best, there are four steps to follow.
• Preserve or Weatherproof
Shoe Care Instructions:
1. Large chunks of soil are best removed using warm water and a brush or cloth.
2. Don’t dry your shoes; fill them with newspaper, which is highly absorbent. Place shoe in a dry place.
3. The best way to care for a leather shoe is to use a shoe wax. Its keeps the leather soft and adds oils back into it.
4. Shoes do not require waterproofing.
5. When storing the shoes, use a shoe tree. This way the shoe will maintain its original shape.
NOTE: A SMALL GAP MAY DEVELOP BETWEEN THE OUTSOLE AND THE SHANK. THIS IS NORMAL AND WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR PLAY. IT’S NOT A DEFECT.
1. Do not put the shoes in the washing machine.
2. Do not put the shoes in a bag when they are wet.
3. Do not expose the shoes to direct sunlight or near a heat source like an oven or radiator when they are wet. The shoe must dry from the inside to the outside.
Leather shoes will crack which reduces the lifespan of the shoe.
General Instructions: Soccer Shoes last longer when the correct outsole is chosen for the surface that it is to be played on.
• Soft Ground (SG) = Soft to very soft natural ground
• Firm Ground (FG) = Dry, natural ground
• Hard Ground (HG) = Very hard, dry ground or artificial turf
• Turf (TF) = Hard pitch and artificial turf
• Indoor (IN) = Polished indoor surfaces
• Artificial Ground (AG) = Children’s Shoes, all natural
For leather & synthetic shoe care, follow these steps:
• Understand fit. Cleats, especially leather ones, mold to the foot, allowing for an optimum feel for the ball.
• Start when cleats are right out of the box. Put them on, tie them, and soak your feet in
Hand-wash only. Never put cleats in the washing machine. This breaks down the materials.
• Tap cleats together or against a hard surface to remove mud stuck to the bottoms.
• Clean cleats immediately after use. Wipe soiled cleats with a damp cloth.
• Take more drastic measures for very dirty cleats. Soak them in lukewarm, soapy water. Some players even take them into the shower while bathing.
• Apply leather protector, followed by shoe polish, after each cleaning.
• Buff cleats after the polish dries.
• Dry naturally or in front of a dehumidifier. Never